- • 1 Turkey Breast
- • 3 Green Hatch Chile peppers, chopped
- • 1/4 cup olive oil
- • 4 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- • 1 Tbsp Cumin
- • 1 Tbsp ground Adobo Seasoning
- • 4-6 oz Feta cheese, crumbled
- • 3 Tbsp Oregano
- • 2 Tbsp Green Hatch Chile Seasoning Mix
- • 3 Tbsp Big Swede BBQ Badass Bird Boost or favorite turkey seasoning
- Set your Memphis Grill to 375F using apple pellets.
- Cut the turkey breast off the bone. Flip the breast over and carefully remove the skin and set aside.
- Holding the blade of the knife parallel to the board, about halfway down, slice into the thickest portion of the breast. Cut along the length of the breast, but not all the way through. Unfold so the turkey opens like a book. Cover with a piece of plastic wrap and pound with a meat mallet until the turkey is a uniform thickness.
- Season the turkey breast on one side with the Green Hatch Chile Seasoning mix.
- Whisk together the oil, garlic, cumin, oregano, and adobo seasoning in a small bowl.
- Spread the oil and spice mix inside the turkey breast then add a layer of chopped hatch chile peppers and feta cheese on top. Roll the turkey breast tightly and wrap the skin around the roll. Tie with butcher’s twine at about 1-inch intervals to keep the turkey breast together.
- Season the outside of the turkey breast with the Big Swede BBQ Badass Bird Boost or your favorite poultry seasoning. Place in grill for 60-90 minutes. Check the internal temperature, desired temperature is 165˚F. Once the finished temperature is reached, remove turkey from the grill and let rest for 10 minutes. Slice and serve. Enjoy
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.