- 1 C brown sugar
- 1 C flour
- 1 C oatmeal
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ C butter, melted
- 4 C raw rhubarb, finely chopped
- 1 C white sugar
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 C cold water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat Memphis Grill to 350 degrees F.
- Mix brown sugar, flour, oatmeal, salt and butter together.
- Put half this mixture into a 9x12 inch pan.
- Cover with rhubarb.
- Combine white sugar, cornstarch, cold water and vanilla in pot and warm until it becomes clear.
- Pour this mixture over the rhubarb, then cover with the other half of your brown sugar/flour/oatmeal mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.