- Hot Dogs:
- 4 Hot links
- Big Swede BBQ Badass Texas Boost
- 1 cup Roasted Green Chile Salsa
- Fresh Cilantro
- 4 Brioche Buns
- 2 Jalapenos, sliced
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
- Smoked Queso:
- 1/2 lb Beef Chorizo
- 1/2 cup Yellow onion, diced
- 10 oz American cheese, cubed
- 8 oz Asadero Cheese. cubed
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup Smoked Brisket, chopped
- 1/2 cup Roasted Green Chiles
- 2 Tbsp Carne Asada Seasoning
- Set your Memphis Grill to 275F using Oak or Hickory Pellets.
- Score the hot links in a criss-cross pattern on both sides and season with the Big Swede BBQ Badass Texas Boost or your favorite Salt, Pepper, Garlic rub.
- Heat up a cast iron pan over high heat. Add the chorizo and diced onion and cook until the chorizo begins to brown and the onions are translucent. Add the rest of the ingredients of the smoked queso.
- Place both the hot links and queso in the Memphis Grill. Smoke the hotlinks until they reach an inner temperature of 165F. Stir gently to disperse the ingredients and smoke the queso, stirring every 20 minutes, until all the cheese is melted and the queso has an internal temperature of 165F. Remove both the queso and the hot links from the grill when ready.
- Smear the inside of the buns with BBQ sauce and then place the smoked hot link on top. Top the dog with the smoked queso, the roasted Green Chile Salsa, sliced jalapenos, and fresh cilantro leaves.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.