- 1 1/2 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook potatoes until tender, about 10-15 minutes; drain.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place potatoes onto the prepared baking sheet. Using a potato masher or metal spatula, carefully smash the potatoes until flattened but still in one piece. Top with olive oil, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Heat the Memphis Grill to 550°F, with the Indirect Savorizer® in place.
- Place the baking sheet with the potatoes onto the grill grate and grill about 20 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve immediately.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.