- ½ C butter
- ½ C icing sugar, sifted
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¾ C + 2 T unbleached white flour
- 2 T cornstarch
- Cream together the butter, icing sugar and salt.
- Add the vanilla.
- Sift together the flour and cornstarch.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, stirring after each addition.
- Scrape the cookie dough out onto a piece of parchment paper and form the dough into a log about 2“in diameter and 12“long. Wrap tightly and freeze. You can use the dough in two hours or leave it frozen for another day.
- When you are ready to bake the cookies remove the roll of dough from the freezer and let it sit for 15 minutes while you pre-heat the Memphis Wood Pellet Grill to 350 F.
- Once the dough has started to defrost and is somewhat softer remove the log from its wrapping. Cut the log into 1/4” slices and place slices about 2 inches apart on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Place cookie sheet on the middle of the lowest rack in the pre-heated Memphis and close the lid. Bake for 12 minutes then cool on a rack completely before storing in an airtight container.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.