- 4-5 lbs. beef bottom round roast
- 1 tsp coconut or other high heat oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Combine dry herbs (garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, oregano, paprika, salt, and pepper) to create a dry rub.
- Roll roast in oil and coat in dry rub using hands.
- Set your Memphis Grill to 185°F.
- Put your roast in the grill and insert meat probe into the center of the meat.
- Smoke for 4 hours until internal temperature reaches 140°F.
- Let rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing thinly.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.