- 4-5 lbs. beef bottom round roast
- 1 tsp coconut or other high heat oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Combine dry herbs (garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, oregano, paprika, salt, and pepper) to create a dry rub.
- Roll roast in oil and coat in dry rub using hands.
- Set your Memphis Grill to 185°F.
- Put your roast in the grill and insert meat probe into the center of the meat.
- Smoke for 4 hours until internal temperature reaches 140°F.
- Let rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing thinly.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.