- Ingredients list
- 1 medium head of green cabbage, shredded
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 1 green pepper, finely diced (We sometimes dice 1/2 a red bell pepper and 1/2 green)
- 2 Tbsp onion, grated
- Dressing Ingredients list
- 2 C mayonnaise
- 3/4 C sugar
- 1/4 C Dijon mustard
- 1/4 C cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp celery seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp white pepper
- Mix together the ingredients for the dressing. (Don't replace the Dijon Mustard or eliminate it. It is what gives this slaw the cut above flavor.)
- Make the day before you plan to use it. Mix can be dry and does get juicer as you go along. The dressing recipe makes plenty so be careful when adding! We prefer to mix it relatively dry and then add more as needed.
- Stir several times, over the 8 hours or so prior to serving.
- Every time we make this for family and friends, we get asked for the recipe. Try it - you'll like it.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.