- 1 lb. cooked shrimp; we used salad size and medium
- ½ lb. lobster tail meat, cut into chunks
- ½ lb. cooked crab leg meat, cut into chunks
- ½ lb. sliced mushrooms
- 1 C green onions, sliced
- 1 lb. frozen broccoli, thawed
- ¼ C dried minced garlic
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 2 jars (1 lb. each) roasted garlic Alfredo sauce
- 1 lb. Penne pasta, cooked
- 2 C cheese crackers, rough crushed
- 1 C Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- Add the seafood, veggies and cooked pasta into a large bowl and mix together. In a small bowl, blend Alfredo sauce, garlic and pepper. Gently mix sauce into pasta seafood mixture. Pour into large greased cast iron Dutch oven.
- In a small bowl, mix the crackers with butter and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle on top.
- Open your Memphis and set the ITC (Intelligent Temperature Control) to 350 degrees F. After about five minutes you can shut the lid. Give it a few minutes to heat up. Place your Dutch oven directly onto the grill for an hour, and then it’s time to eat…
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.