- 4 Ears of fresh shucked corn, rubbed with olive oil
- 2 Jalapenos, rubbed with olive oil
- 3/4 cup chopped white onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- juice of 1 lime
- 3 T olive oil
- 1 T apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- Grill the corn and peppers over open flame medium until partially charred and cooked through (about 12-15 minutes). Continue to rotate so that they cook evenly. Remove from the grill and allow to cool.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl. Cut the corn off of the cob and dice the peppers, add to the bowl and toss.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.