- 1 head cauliflower, separated into large florets, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, cut in half
- 2 naval oranges unpeeled, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- Heat Memphis Grill to 500° with the Indirect Savorizer® in place.
- Place empty cast iron skillet on grate. Close hood on grill. Heat empty skillet for 20 minutes. (Pre-heating the empty skillet will allow the cauliflower to caramelize once you start grilling.)
- Mix cauliflower and oil in bowl. Carefully pour the cauliflower & oil mixture into skillet. Grill for 30 minutes, until cauliflower is almost tender, when pierced with a fork. Sprinkle olives and orange slices over cauliflower. Then drizzle orange juice concentrate over top. Grill for 15 minutes longer, or until tender.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.