- 1/2 C butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp icing sugar
- 1 1/4 C unbleached white flour
- 1 1/2 C brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 C butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten lightly
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 C Thompson raisins
- Pre-heat the Memphis Wood pellet grill to 350 F
- Make the base by creaming together the soft butter and icing sugar. Add the unbleached white flour and blend. The mixture will be crumbly. Pat this mixture into a 9”X9” cake pan, pressing down until firm.
- Bake in the preheated Memphis on the lower rack with the lid down for 5 minutes. Remove from the grill .
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the base.
- Return the pan to the Memphis, close the lid and bake for 40 - 45 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the filling is set. Cool before cutting into squares.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.