- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 6 Small Red potatoes, chopped
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 Bell Pepper, diced
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 tsp Black pepper
- 2 tsp Big Swede BBQ Badass Veggie Boost
- 8 oz thick Bacon, diced
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- 4 Brown Eggs
- 2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese Extra Sharp, shredded
- Set your Memphis Wood Fire Grills to 400 F, using oak wood pellets.
- In a bowl mix together diced potatoes, bacon, onion, bell pepper, olive oil, Big Swede BBQ Badass Veggie Boost, or your favorite herb seasoning. Season with 1 tsp each of salt and black pepper.
- Place cast iron skillet in the Memphis Grill and add the butter to the skillet. Melt the butter and then add mixture to skillet. Cook until brown and tender, while stirring occasionally. This will take about 20-30 minutes. Add garlic with 1 minute left in cooking time.
- Make wells in potatoes and break the brown eggs into wells. Season the eggs with the rest of the black pepper. Cook until egg whites are completely set, and yolks begin to thicken, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the skillet with cheese and cook for another 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.