- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 fresh nectarine, cut up
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 3/4 C flour
- 3/4 C firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 C butter, softened
- Mix the fruit together and put in a cast iron skillet.
- Mix the the remaining ingredients together and sprinkle on top.
- Put on the Memphis Grill for about 30 minutes at 400 degrees F. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream!
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.