- 1 C sugar
- 1/3 C butter
- 2 eggs
- 3-4 bananas
- 1/3 C water
- 1 2/3 C flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 C chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and lightly flour bread pan.
- Cream together sugar, eggs, butter and water.
- In separate bowl, combine flour baking soda and salt.
- Mash banans. Trick: Freeze bananas in their skin. When you add them mashing will be easier.
- Blend dry ingredients into sugar mixture and add mashed bananas and optional chocolate chips.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour until golden brown. Test bread by inserting a butter knife. If it comes out clean, it's done.
- Let rest 15 minutes, serve warm or cool and enjoy!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.