- 1 C sugar
- 1/3 C butter
- 2 eggs
- 3-4 bananas
- 1/3 C water
- 1 2/3 C flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 C chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and lightly flour bread pan.
- Cream together sugar, eggs, butter and water.
- In separate bowl, combine flour baking soda and salt.
- Mash banans. Trick: Freeze bananas in their skin. When you add them mashing will be easier.
- Blend dry ingredients into sugar mixture and add mashed bananas and optional chocolate chips.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour until golden brown. Test bread by inserting a butter knife. If it comes out clean, it's done.
- Let rest 15 minutes, serve warm or cool and enjoy!
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.