- 2 medium sized baking potatoes
- 2 C leftover pulled pork
- 1 C cheddar cheese, shredded or grated
- 1 C BBQ sauce
- Sour cream for garnish (optional)
- Pre-heat the Memphis Pellet Grill to 425 F
- Prick the potatoes using a fork or pointed skewer, coat with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on the lower rack of the pre-heated Memphis and close the lid. Bake for 45 minutes to one hour. The potatoes are done when an inserted skewer meets no resistance and the interior of the potato is soft. Remove potatoes from the grill but don’t turn the grill off.
- Cut the potatoes in half and place on a foil lined baking sheet. Loosen the cooked potato inside the skin so that it is light and fluffed up. Put ¼ cup of the pulled pork on top of each potato half, then top the pulled pork with ¼ C of the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Drizzle ¼ C of BBQ sauce over each of the dressed potatoes.
- Place the baking sheet holding the potatoes back onto the lower rack of the Memphis Pellet Grill and close the lid. Bake for 5 more minutes or until the pulled pork is heated and the cheese is nicely melted.
- Serve garnished with a dollop of sour cream if desired.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.