- 4 chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
- ½ C cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil leaves, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves, minced
- ¾ C Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
- 8 bacon slices
- Pre-heat the Memphis Wood Fired Grill to 375 F
- Place a chicken breast between pieces of plastic wrap and gently pound the breast until flattened to ¼” thickness. Repeat with the remaining chicken breasts.
- Mix together the cream cheese, garlic, minced thyme and basil. Add 2 T of Sweet Thai Chili Sauce reserving the rest for later use. Spread ¼ of this cream cheese mixture across each of the flattened chicken breasts. Roll the chicken breasts up into oblong bundles.
- Use two strips of bacon to wrap around each chicken breast bundle, overlapping slightly to completely cover the chicken. Secure with tooth picks if necessary. Place wrapped bundles on a foil wrapped pan and brush the outside of each with the remaining Sweet Thai Chili Sauce.
- Bake on the lowest rack of the pre-heated Memphis, lid down, for 25 minutes or until the internal temperature of the breasts reaches 165 F.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.