- 16 – 24 spears of asparagus
- Prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 8 tsp finely grated parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- Preheat the Memphis to 350 F
- Wash asparagus spears, trim off the woody end of each stem and pat dry. Use two or three spears to create each bundle (depending on the thickness of each spear).
- Slice the prosciutto lengthwise into 1” wide strips. Wrap the strips around the middle of each asparagus bundle. Put bundles on a parchment (or foil) lined flat pan.
- Place 1 tsp of finely grated parmesan cheese on top of the band of prosciutto ham. Brush the asparagus stems and tops lightly with olive oil. The picture above shows the prepared asparagus bundles ready for baking in the Memphis Wood Pellet Grill.
- Place the pan on the bottom rack of the pre-heated Memphis and bake for 20 minutes.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.