- 2 cans pork and beans (Bush preferred), drained
- 1/4 C ketchup
- 2 Tbsp dark molasses
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp bacon drippings, liquified
- 3 Tbsp onion, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp celery, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tsp hot pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp dry mustard
- 3 slices bacon
- Mix all ingredients well, taking care not to mash beans.
- Place mixture in greased shallow 7x11 oven-safe dish.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F if your dish is covered, or for and additional 30 minutes if cooking uncovered.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.