- 1 Pie Crust
- 8 Medium Apples (or 8 cups sliced)
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ Cup Lemon Juice
- 1 t Cinnamon
- ½ t Nutmeg
- ½ t Cloves
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ Flour
- 6 T butter (softened)
- ½ t Cinnamon
- 1 t Vanilla
- Preheat grill to 425 degrees F.
- Peel, slice, and core apples, top with lemon juice.
- Mix together dry filling ingredient and fold into apples, set aside.
- Mix together crumble ingredients excluding butter.
- Blend in butter with a fork or pastry knife.
- Put pie crust in the pan, add filling, top with crumble. Tip: Don’t add the filling and crumble to the crust until you are ready to put it in the oven to keep it from getting soggy.
- Cover edges with foil and bake on the grill for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 15-30 minutes. Let rest for at least 40 minutes.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.