- 12 jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise, seeds removed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half for a total of 24 pieces
- OPTIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- Cajun Seasoning
- Garlic Powder or Onion Powder
- Pineapple Bits or Chopped Mango
- Sweet Pepper Relish
- Cheddar Cheese
- Chopped Shrimp
- One Lil' Smokie in the center of each cream cheese filled pepper!
- Preheat the Memphis Grill to 350F.
- Fill the jalapeno peppers with cream cheese then wrap each stuffed jalapeno with a slice of bacon. Secure with a toothpick or tuck bacon into cream cheese.
- Arrange the stuffed peppers on the grill using a frogmat and cook for approximately 25-30 minutes until bacon is fully cooked.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.