- 12 jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise, seeds removed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half for a total of 24 pieces
- OPTIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- Cajun Seasoning
- Garlic Powder or Onion Powder
- Pineapple Bits or Chopped Mango
- Sweet Pepper Relish
- Cheddar Cheese
- Chopped Shrimp
- One Lil' Smokie in the center of each cream cheese filled pepper!
- Preheat the Memphis Grill to 350F.
- Fill the jalapeno peppers with cream cheese then wrap each stuffed jalapeno with a slice of bacon. Secure with a toothpick or tuck bacon into cream cheese.
- Arrange the stuffed peppers on the grill using a frogmat and cook for approximately 25-30 minutes until bacon is fully cooked.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.