- 1/2 C butter, melted
- 1 C white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 C all-purpose flour
- 1 t baking soda
- 1/2 C sour cream
- 1/4 C pecans, chopped
- 2 bananas, mashed
- Preheat Memphis Grill to 350F
- Mix together butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla
- Add pre-mixed dry ingredients
- Fold in bananas and sour cream
- Bake for 1 hour or until wooden chopstick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Optional caramel sauce:
- Simmer ¼ Cup brown sugar, ¼ cup water, and 2 T butter in sauce pan.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.