- 1/2 C butter, melted
- 1 C white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 C all-purpose flour
- 1 t baking soda
- 1/2 C sour cream
- 1/4 C pecans, chopped
- 2 bananas, mashed
- Preheat Memphis Grill to 350F
- Mix together butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla
- Add pre-mixed dry ingredients
- Fold in bananas and sour cream
- Bake for 1 hour or until wooden chopstick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Optional caramel sauce:
- Simmer ¼ Cup brown sugar, ¼ cup water, and 2 T butter in sauce pan.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.