- 10 lb Hickory Smoked Spiral Ham
- Yellow Mustard
- BBQ rub for Pork
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Maple Syrup
- ½ cup Bourbon Whisky
- ½ cup BBQ Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Fruit preserve (Apricot, Sweet Orange or Peach)
- Apple Juice (optional)
- Preheat the Beale Street Pellet Grill to 250 F using Apple pellets.
- Smear the ham with yellow mustard as a binding agent for the rub. Gently season the ham and let sit while the Beale Street is heating up.
- Place the ham inside the grill and smoke until the ham reaches an internal temperature of 120F. If the ham looks dry in certain areas, spray it with apple juice.
- While the ham is smoking, make the Maple Bourbon glaze. Add the butter, brown sugar, maple syrup, bourbon whiskey, BBQ sauce and fruit preserve to a cast iron pan. Place the pan in the grill and heat up the glaze. Stir occasionally. Smoking the glaze will give it a nice and light smoke flavor.
- When the ham reaches 120 F, remove it from the grill and place it in an aluminum pan. Baste the ham generously with the glaze and place it back in the grill. Continue smoking it until the internal temperature reaches 140 F. Baste the ham with more glaze every 15-20 minutes.
- When the ham is finished, remove it from the grill and let it rest for 15-20 minutes. Slice the ham and serve it with the glaze from aluminum pan.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.