- 10-12 lemons
- Cane sugar
- Simply Syrup
- Ice cubes
- Turn your Memphis grill on and set to 350 degrees. Halve the lemons and dip in cane sugar.
- Smoke the lemons for 30 minutes. Remove from the grill and set aside.
- Pour Simple Syrup into a grill-safe dish and smoke until heated.
- Juice the lemons and strain the juice.
- Mix with the simple syrup and serve over ice! Enjoy!
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.