- Lamb Shank
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat grill to smoke at 225 degrees
- Salt and pepper the clean dry shank liberally
- Place in the middle of the grill to smoke for 4-6 hours or until probe inserted into center comes to 160 degrees and a dark red crust has formed
- Set grill to turn off after probe reaches 190 degrees
- Wrap foil (2 layers) tightly around shank and probe and let cook for additional 2-3 hours until internal temp comes to 190 degrees and grill turns off
- Let sit about an hour to cool and rest before pulling
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.