- For the marinade:
- 1.5 cups burgundy wine
- 5 Bay leaves
- 3 T olive oil
- 1 T Paprika
- 1 T ground white pepper
- 1 T fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 T Espelette pepper (a traditional Basque pepper, available at fine grocery stores or online)
- 2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- Marinate one flank steak for 12 hours. When ready to grill, rub the meat with the mixture of peppers, coriander, and salt.
- Smoke at 225 for ten minutes, then raise the temp to 400 and Grill steak 3-4 minutes per side or until the thermometer reads 145 degrees for medium-rare. Transfer steak to a cutting board and let rest 10 minutes. Slice across the grain.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.