- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 4 medium to large tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 Cup basil (chopped)
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 1/3 Cup Balsamic
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 10 slices of fresh mozzarella
- Mix all ingredients except bread and mozzarella in a medium mixing bowl. Let sit at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to 390 degrees.
- Slice French bread into 1” thick slices. Coat both sides of the bread with olive oil. Salt and pepper one side of the French bread.
- Place French bread on the grill, salt/pepper side up.
- Cook 4-5 minutes until underside of bread starts to turn color.
- Flip the bread over and add tomato mixture with a slotted spoon to each piece of bread. Place 1 slice of fresh mozzarella on top of tomato mixture.
- Cook an additional 4-5 minutes until cheese just starts to melt then remove from heat and serve immediately.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.