- 4 Russet potatoes
- 8 Garlic cloves, minced
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat Memphis Grill to 375 degrees F.
- Using a wooden spoon as a cradle, place each potato in the spoon and make several parallel slits into each potato, making sure not to slice completely through. HINT: The thinner, the better! And use a very sharp knife!
- Insert a little garlic and a chunk of butter between the slices.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top of the sliced potatoes and sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Place potatoes in a pan if you want to catch the dripping and baste during cooking.
- In 45 minutes they're done!
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.