- 4 Russet potatoes
- 8 Garlic cloves, minced
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat Memphis Grill to 375 degrees F.
- Using a wooden spoon as a cradle, place each potato in the spoon and make several parallel slits into each potato, making sure not to slice completely through. HINT: The thinner, the better! And use a very sharp knife!
- Insert a little garlic and a chunk of butter between the slices.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top of the sliced potatoes and sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Place potatoes in a pan if you want to catch the dripping and baste during cooking.
- In 45 minutes they're done!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.