- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 1 Garlic clove, finely grated
- 1 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Maple syrup
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 4 Summer squash, cut lengthwise 1/4" thick
- 1 medium red onion, cut through root end into 8 wedges
- 2 Red bell peppers, seeded and halved
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 8 oz. feta, crumbled into large pieces
- 1 cup Baby Arugula
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Vegetable Oil
- Set your Memphis Wood Fire Grill to 550°F using fruitwood pellets.
- Whisk together garlic, mustard, maple syrup, vinegar, and olive oil in small bowl.
- Toss squash, bell peppers, and red onion with vegetable oil to coat; season generously with salt and black pepper.
- Arrange squash, bell pepper, and onion on grate and grill until grill marks appear and they are cooked through, 3 minutes for the squash, 5 minutes for the onions and the bell peppers.
- Arrange squash, onion, bell peppers, arugula, spinach and feta on a rimmed platter and pour reserved marinade over. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Let sit at least 15 minutes and up to 1 hour before serving.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.