- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 1 Garlic clove, finely grated
- 1 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Maple syrup
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 4 Summer squash, cut lengthwise 1/4" thick
- 1 medium red onion, cut through root end into 8 wedges
- 2 Red bell peppers, seeded and halved
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 8 oz. feta, crumbled into large pieces
- 1 cup Baby Arugula
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Vegetable Oil
- Set your Memphis Wood Fire Grill to 550°F using fruitwood pellets.
- Whisk together garlic, mustard, maple syrup, vinegar, and olive oil in small bowl.
- Toss squash, bell peppers, and red onion with vegetable oil to coat; season generously with salt and black pepper.
- Arrange squash, bell pepper, and onion on grate and grill until grill marks appear and they are cooked through, 3 minutes for the squash, 5 minutes for the onions and the bell peppers.
- Arrange squash, onion, bell peppers, arugula, spinach and feta on a rimmed platter and pour reserved marinade over. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Let sit at least 15 minutes and up to 1 hour before serving.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.