- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 C rum
- 1 ripe pineapple, peeled and sliced into 1 inch rounds
- Place pineapple rounds in a container to marinate.
- Sprinkle sugar over pineapple and allow to set several hours.
- While pineapple is marinating, place butter in pan over low heat to melt.
- Add vanilla to butter in pan.
- Add rum to butter mixture, then remove from heat and allow to set.
- Add butter and rum mixture to pineapple and allow to stand 30 minutes.
- Next, remove pineapple from the butter and rum mixture.
- Preheat grill to 350–400 degrees F.
- Place pineapple on grill and heat watching for grill marks, about 4–5 minutes per side.
- Glaze pineapple with remaining butter and rum mixture, saving just a little bit.
- Top with ice cream and drizzle the rest of the butter and rum mixture over pineapple. Serve immediately to avoid melting!
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.