- 2 lbs Creamer Potatoes
- 2 Lobster Tails, cut in half
- 2 Sweet onions, peeled and cut into 4 wedges each
- 1 lb Andouille Sausage, sliced
- 2 ears of Corn, cut crosswise into 3-inch pieces
- 1 lbs Shrimp
- 24 Black Mussels
- 24 Manilla clams
- 3 Tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 cups White Wine
- 10 Parsley sprigs
- 1 Tb Big Swede BBQ Badass Seafood Boost
- Set your Memphis Wood Fire Grill to 470F and use fruitwood pellets for the clambake.
- Cut the potatoes into quarters and par-boil for 7 minutes. Rinse and set aside. Place the par-boiled potatoes in a single layer in the bottom of an aluminum pan.
- Layer the onions, sausage, and corn, then the shrimp, mussels, and clams.
- Mix the Old Bay Seasoning into the water and pour the water and wine over the contents in the pan. Lay the sprigs of parsley on top.
- Set the lobster tails on top of this mixture. Season with the Big Swede BBQ Badass Seafood Boost or some more Old Bay Seasoning. Cover the roasting pan tightly with double heavy-duty foil and set the pan in the Memphis grill. Close the lid and steam the clambake for 15 to 20 minutes. The clam bake is done when the clams and mussels have opened and the lobster tails are cooked through.
- If needed, drain off the liquid and reserve.
- Dump the clam bake into a serving tray or some butcher paper or tablecloth. Drizzle with clambake liquid. Serve immediately with some bread and melted butter.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.