- 1/4 C butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp brandy (optional)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp rum extract
- 4 bananas - UNPEELED
- 12 vanilla wafers
- Vanilla ice cream
- Caramel sauce (optional)
- Preheat Memphis Grill to 450 degrees F.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, brandy, cinnamon and rum extract in a small bowl.
- Cut unpeeled bananas in half lengthwise. Brush insides of cut banana with butter mixture.
- Place bananas, peel side down on your Memphis Grill. Cook 7-10 minutes until heated through.
- Carefully peel (it's hot) and drizzle remaining butter mixture on bananas. Place vanilla wafers in bananas and serve with a topping of ice cream and caramel sauce if desired.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.