- Ingredients list
- 1 ½ - 2 lbs. flank steak
- 3 Tbsp Memphis All-Purpose Rub (ingredients below)
- 1 C beef marinade
- Memphis All-Purpose Rub Ingredients list
- 3 Tbsp coarse black pepper
- 3 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 2 tsp dry mustard
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp chipotle powder
- To make the All-Purpose Rub, combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Store in an airtight container until needed.
- Rub flank steak with all purpose rub, place in two inch pan, cover and let marinate refrigerated for 4 hours.
- Remove from fridge, cover with beef marinade and place back in cooler overnight.
- Preheat grill to 600 degrees F.
- Place flank steak in middle of grill for 4-5 minutes and turn over.
- Cook for additional 4-5 minutes or until internal temperature reads 130 degrees F.
- Slice against grain in thin strips.
- For ideal tastiness, serve with sautéed mushrooms.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.