- Ingredients list
- 1 ½ - 2 lbs. flank steak
- 3 Tbsp Memphis All-Purpose Rub (ingredients below)
- 1 C beef marinade
- Memphis All-Purpose Rub Ingredients list
- 3 Tbsp coarse black pepper
- 3 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 2 tsp dry mustard
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp chipotle powder
- To make the All-Purpose Rub, combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Store in an airtight container until needed.
- Rub flank steak with all purpose rub, place in two inch pan, cover and let marinate refrigerated for 4 hours.
- Remove from fridge, cover with beef marinade and place back in cooler overnight.
- Preheat grill to 600 degrees F.
- Place flank steak in middle of grill for 4-5 minutes and turn over.
- Cook for additional 4-5 minutes or until internal temperature reads 130 degrees F.
- Slice against grain in thin strips.
- For ideal tastiness, serve with sautéed mushrooms.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.