- 2lbs Beef Tenderloin
- 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire
- 2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Thinly slice beef into 1/4” thick strips. (Place meat in freezer 20 mins before slicing for firmer meat)
- Use a mallet to tenderize each strip of meat
- Add the meat to a Ziploc bag and mix in all the ingredients, shake well, and marinate for 4 hours
- Using Hickory pellets, with the Savorizer in place preheat the Memphis Beale Street to 190 degrees
- Add meat to grill and smoke for 4 hours (optional – flip halfway through)
- Remove and enjoy!!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.