- 3 boneless duck breasts, remove skin and slice into 1/2 inch strips
- 6 jalapenos, cut off tops and remove seeds, slice into strips (4-6 strips per pepper)
- 8-10 pieces of bacon cut into 4-inch pieces
- Thai chili sauce, such as Sriracha
- Wrap bacon around one strip of pepper and one slice of duck, secure with a toothpick.
- Grill on Low open flame for 25-30 minutes until bacon is crisp. Rotate often to ensure even cooking.
- Serve with the Thai chili sauce and fresh cracked pepper.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.