- 4 large eggs
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ⅔ cup 2% milk
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 ½ pounds fresh sweet cherries, pitted and halved
- 1 Tablespoon powdered sugar
- Heat Memphis Grill to 375°
- Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla in large bowl on high speed until smooth and pale, about 2 minutes. Beat in flour, salt and milk on low speed. Set aside.
- Place 12-inch cast iron skillet on grate. Add butter to skillet; heat and swirl to melt and coat bottom and sides of skillet. Pour batter into skillet. Arrange cherries on top. (Some will sink.)
- Close the hood of the grill and bake about 30 minutes until golden brown (edges will be dark brown) and center registers 195°, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool; sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve warm.
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.