- 4 large eggs
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ⅔ cup 2% milk
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 ½ pounds fresh sweet cherries, pitted and halved
- 1 Tablespoon powdered sugar
- Heat Memphis Grill to 375°
- Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla in large bowl on high speed until smooth and pale, about 2 minutes. Beat in flour, salt and milk on low speed. Set aside.
- Place 12-inch cast iron skillet on grate. Add butter to skillet; heat and swirl to melt and coat bottom and sides of skillet. Pour batter into skillet. Arrange cherries on top. (Some will sink.)
- Close the hood of the grill and bake about 30 minutes until golden brown (edges will be dark brown) and center registers 195°, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool; sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve warm.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.