- Rub Ingredients
- 2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- With our wood pellet grill, cooking the turkey is, hands down, the easiest part of the whole process. (If using an oven, cook until the internal temp of the thigh is 165-170 F.)
- 1. Preheat your grill to 350F
- 2. Cover the turkey with the rub
- 3. Place your turkey on the grill and cook until the internal thigh temperature reaches 165-170 F
- 4. Once the turkey reaches the required temperature, take it off the grill and let rest for around 20 minutes before carving
Leave Your Review
Have you made this recipe? Leave your review and share your feedback below!
Thank your for your review!
Review ratings are recalculated once every few hours - check back shortly to see the new recipe rating!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.