- 2 ½ C unbleached white flour
- ¾ C white sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ C butter, chilled
- 1 C vanilla yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ C fresh blueberries (or frozen)
- Preheat the Memphis Pellet grill to 400 F.
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, white sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Cut in the chilled butter until the mixture has the texture of fine crumbs. Set aside.
- In a smaller bowl blend the vanilla yogurt, eggs and vanilla together
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir until the batter is just moistened. Fold in the blueberries. Batter will be quite stiff.
- Fill well-greased muffin tin cups ¾ full and place the tin on the middle rack of the preheated Memphis Pellet grill and close the lid. Bake for 25 – 30 minutes.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.