- 4 large chicken breasts, skinless & boneless
- 16 bacon slices
- ¾ C BBQ sauce
- Cut chicken breasts into 16 finger-sized strips
- Brush BBQ sauce on all sides of each chicken finger.
- Wrap each strip with a single bacon slice. No need to secure with toothpicks, as the sauce helps the bacon stick to the chicken strip. Also, if you overlap the bacon as you wrap it around the chicken, it will stick to itself.
- Place each bacon wrapped chicken finger on a wire cooling rack, making sure there is space between each strip. You may need to use two cooling racks.
- Place the racks holding the chicken fingers on the bottom level of the Memphis Pellet Grill and set the temperature to 225 F. Smoke the chicken fingers for one hour.
- Baste the chicken fingers with BBQ sauce then turn the Memphis Pellet Grill up to 350 F. Bake for 20 minutes until the bacon is crisp and the internal temperature of the chicken fingers reaches 160 F.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.