- 4 oz. kosher salt
- 4 oz. brown sugar
- 2 oz. mild chili powder
- 1/2 oz. granulated onion
- 1/2 oz. granulated garlic
- 1/2 oz. coarse black pepper
- 1/2 oz. ground cumin
- 1/2 oz. ground coriander
- 1 tsp chipotle powder
- Mix all rub ingredients together and store until needed.
- Evenly distribute rub over both sides of the ribs. Rub into the meat and refrigerate overnight.
- Heat Memphis to 200 degrees F.
- Place a shallow foil pan on the grill and add apple juice.
- Place ribs in the center of the grill and cook for 5 hours.
- Brush both sides of the ribs with 1 oz of sauce, repeating every 15 minutes until the 5 hours are up. Note: If you want dry ribs, skip this step.
- Close the lid and cook for another hour.
- Cut ribs and serve!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.