- 8-10 pieces of skin-on chicken
- ¾ cup apricot jam
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine
- 2 tbsp chipotle powder
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Set your grill to 365°F.
- Rub pieces of chicken with olive oil, granulated garlic, salt, and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine apricot jam, white wine, and chipotle powder to create the glaze. Set this aside.
- Place your chicken on the grill and let it cook for 25 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Use a basting brush to generously add the apricot chipotle glaze to the chicken.
- Close the grill and let the chicken cook, turning and brushing with more glaze as necessary for 10-15 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.