Our NEW! patented IntelliBurn Technology™ utilizes secondary combustion for the most efficient and clean burn available in wood fire grilling today! Precision smoking, roasting, baking and searing are now possible with more convenience and versatility than ever before. Other features include increased starting power, quicker startup & cooldown, improved temperature consistency and pellet efficiency, and less maintenance.
Big and bold, this wood pellet grill is the ultimate addition to any outdoor kitchen. With up to 1,275 sq. inches of cooking surface (with the optional grate kit), a large 24 lb. pellet hopper, blower, and precise temperature control capable of anything from 180° to 700°, the Memphis Elite ITC3 is truly a revolutionary cooking appliance. Also available as a cart model.
- How does it work?
- Secondary combustion for fuel efficiency
- Clean start ignition
- Bluetooth Wi-Fi app setup
- Temp Range: 180-700 degrees Fahrenheit
- Monitor grill and cook temps via Wi-Fi*
- Double Walled, Sealed, 304 Stainless Steel
- Indirect and Direct Flame Modes
- DC motor and blower allows variable speed
- Oven-Grade Gasket
- Ergonomically placed 7″ touch screen display
- Interior lights
- Pre-programmed grill cleaning routine
- 24 lb. dual pellet hopper (mix and match pellet flavors)
- Now comes standard with direct flame insert, genie tool, and one meat probe
- Designed, engineered and tested in the U.S.A. IntelliBurn Technology™ U.S. Patent No. 11,045,048 B2
- For dimensions and installation instructions, check out our Memphis Elite Built-In ITC3 Manual.
- Part Number VGB0002S
Price is MSRP
*This new version provides a monitor, timer, and alerts but does not provide control via Wi-Fi.
* Wi-Fi connectivity is dependent on compatibility with your network security protocols. Visit our Wi-Fi Setup page for more detailed information