- On your grill, register your account in the Memphis 3 App before proceeding.
- Navigate to the Settings screen (far right icon) on the Memphis grill.
- Press "WiFi" to navigate to the Connection screen.
- Press "Connect WiFi" to start Wi-Fi setup. The screen will display "Visible on Bluetooth" to show it has started.
- Using your phone or tablet, log into the Memphis 3 App using your email and password.
- If this is your first time setting up a grill on the app, a widow will pop up asking to "Provision Grill" or "Add Existing." Press "Provision Grill." If this isn't the first grill being added to your account, select the settings gear in the top right corner and press "Add Grill" to get the popup.
- Select your home Wi-Fi network from the scan list shown, enter the Wi-Fi password, and press "Provision." Note: The Wi-Fi network must be a 2.4 GHz network to appear on the list.
- Enter the Bluetooth Pin to complete provisioning.
- Once the connection is complete, the grill will display "Connection Successful" and update in the WiFi screen information. The WiFi connection bars will also be displayed in the top right corner.
- After the Wi-Fi is connected, a popup window will appear in the Memphis 3 App asking for the MAC address and Grill Name. (This information can be found on the WiFi screen of the grill. Press the Settings menu (bottom right icon)>WiFi>WiFi screen.) Enter this information in the popup and select "Done."
- Contact Memphis Technical Support at 888-883-2260, or by email at [email protected] if unable to connect.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.