- Before you begin to remove the existing display, turn off the power to the grill.
- Open the hopper lid, remove the two screws near the top of the grill's back panel, and then remove the back panel.
- At the back of the grill, locate the two wires that connect the display to the logic board (the thicker wire) and the I/O board.
- Once you locate the two wires, gently depress the clips for each of the two wires and gently pull the wires out of the boards.
- Once the display wires are disconnected from the boards, you are ready to detach the old display from the grill. Slowly loosen the two bolts that connect the display to the grill.
- As you loosen the bolts, be prepared to secure the display and prevent it from falling as it separates from the port and grill.
- Grasp the display, pull the wires through the port, and set aside.
- To attach the new display, gently insert the wires into the same narrow port, and carefully guide the display until it is snugly adjoined to the gasketing.
- Once snugly aligned with the port, secure the display, insert the bolts and tighten.
- Reconnect the wires to the logic board and I/O board in the same location the original wires were--note that the plugs are labeled for correct placement.
- Once the wires are plugged in, screw the grill's back panel back on.
- Plug the grill in and get back to grilling!
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.