- Phillips screwdriver
- Before you get started, disconnect the grill's power cord from the outlet.
- Go to the back of the grill and lift up the hopper lid. Use a Phillips screwdriver to remove the two screws near the top of the back of the grill and lift up/remove the back panel.
- The blower is mounted along the bottom ledge, near the center of the back of the grill--it is black and looks similar to a hockey puck.
- To remove the existing blower, you first need to disconnect it from the logic board. Simply follow the harness wire from the blower to the logic board and disconnect.
- Next, use the screwdriver to remove the two mounting screws that hold the blower in place, then lift up and release the blower.
- To put in the new blower, position it where the old one was, making sure to line it up correctly over the circular base and next to the rectangular opening to the cooking chamber.
- Use the same screws to mount and secure the new blower into place.
- Reconnect the wire harness to the logic board.
- Replace the back panel on the grill.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.