- Phillips Screwdriver
- Disconnect the power cord from the outlet
- On the back side of the grill, remove the two stainless steel screws to release the back panel.
- Lift up and remove the panel.
- Hold the replacement logic board in your hand near the existing one so you can see how it's wired. It's best to take a photo of the existing board to assist in connecting the new board with the correct wire placement, etc. Note that all the outputs are labeled on the board.
- The easiest method to replace the wires/outputs is to remove them one at a time.
- Once all connections are removed and re-connected, remount the new logic board into position.
- Replace the back panel of the grill.
Don’t miss out
Let's be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new launches, recipes, and more.