Pellet Flavor: Oak (all purpose)
Caeser Dressing Ingredients:
- ¼ c. olive oil
- 1/8 c. white wine vinegar
- 1 egg white
- 3-4 Tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Dijon course sweet and spicy mustard
- 1/8 c. grated parmesan cheese
- 1-2 tsp. sugar
- Dash of garlic salt or 2 cloves or crushed garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Romaine lettuce
- Croutons (if desired)
- 2 barbecued chicken breast
- Chicken barbecue seasoning
- Shaved parmesan cheese for garnish
- Preheat Memphis Wood Fire Grill to 400 degrees.
- Cover chicken generously with barbecue seasoning.
- Cook chicken at 400 degrees for eighteen minutes.
- Remove chicken and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, combine all ingredients in a bowl and wisk thoroughly.
- Cut up romaine lettuce and place in chilled bowl.
- Gently toss lettuce with desired amount of salad dressing.
- Portion salad into bowls, add shaved parmesan for garnish (croutons optional)
- Thinly slice chicken and place on top of salad.
- Serve and enjoy!