- Smoke, grill, bake, sear, and roast
- Convection oven cooking
- 180 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cooking surface 558 to 817 sq. in. (optional grate)
- Cloud based Wi-Fi*
- 12 lb pellet hopper capacity
- Cabinet for storage
- Open flame option
- For dimensions and instructions, check out our Beale Street Grill Manual.
- Wi-Fi provides monitoring, alerts and timer but does not provide control.
*Memphis Wood Fire Grills will work with customers via our technical services team to determine any potential issues with Wi-Fi connection of their grill. It is our goal to provide the best possible experience and convenience with our grills. With that in mind, there are a wide range of router systems available to consumers today with various levels of internet signal strength and we cannot guarantee that the Wi-Fi system built with our grills will work in every situation.
Although we will work with you to get your system connected, the true value of our grills is the amazing cooking experience it provides. With the ability to smoke, roast, grill, braise, bake and sear at temperatures well above 900 degrees with multiple levels of our Direct Flame technology, there is nothing you can’t cook to perfection. We sincerely hope you enjoy the flexibility and simplicity of using your Memphis Wood Fire Grill.
- Part Number BGSS26
* Wi-Fi connectivity is dependent on compatibility with your network security protocols. Visit our Wi-Fi Setup support page for more detailed information.