Join our team marketing the best grill available today in the fastest growing category of grills – Wood Fire Pellet Grills.
The position will be based in Bloomington, MN. As such, we will only be accepting candidates in the Twin Cities Metro area. Please direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Weekly Social Media posts, recipes, etc. – drive followers on FB, TW, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Maintain metrics to assess the success of all digital and traditional marketing campaigns. Make recommendations based on analytics.
- Manage trade show coordination.
- Manage trade and consumer promotions.
- Manage collateral, POP and promo items. Vet vendors, negotiate pricing and manage inventory.
- Collaborate on the development of new creative for ads, PPC, PR, etc. including artwork, photoshoots and video projects.
- Plan and write monthly digital newsletters to dealers and to consumers.
- Develop and maintain marketing calendar.
- Write press releases, blog posts, sales materials, etc.
- Manage CMS and add basic web content.
- Work with web development group for site changes, SEO maintenance, etc.
- Work with Adword’s specialist on monthly budget, direction and KPI’s.
- Management of A/B testing on web creative.
- Manage media schedule and placement.
- Maintain organization of all creative assets.
- Conduct competitive analysis and keep sales team up to date on changes.
- Answer limited web based emails with approved messaging.
- Misc support as needed by department.
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, business or communications.
- 3-5 years experience in marketing
- A minimum of 2 years experience in digital marketing.
- Strong writing, grammar and oral communication skills for both a consumer and trade audience.
- Proficient in social media regarding posting and driving likes and followers with FB, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, Houzz, etc.
- Understanding and experience with SEO, SEM, PPC, etc.
- Experience with WordPress or similar platform.
- Understanding of keyword development and management.
- Experience writing sales communications, collateral, web copy, digital posts, and/or news releases.
- Strong understanding of basic marketing principles.
- Able to organize and prioritize work assignments while handling multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and ability to work well within a deadline-driven environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent teamwork and positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, flexible.
- Interest in cooking, grilling, food is a plus.