Join our team marketing the best grill available today in the fastest growing category of grills – Wood Fire Pellet Grills.
The position will be based in Bloomington, MN. As such, we will only be accepting candidates in the Twin Cities Metro area. Please direct inquiries to [email protected]
- Weekly Social Media posts, recipes, etc. – drive followers on FB, TW, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Maintain metrics to assess the success of all digital and traditional marketing campaigns. Make recommendations based on analytics.
- Manage trade show coordination.
- Manage trade and consumer promotions.
- Manage collateral, POP and promo items. Vet vendors, negotiate pricing and manage inventory.
- Collaborate on the development of new creative for ads, PPC, PR, etc. including artwork, photoshoots and video projects.
- Plan and write monthly digital newsletters to dealers and to consumers.
- Develop and maintain marketing calendar.
- Write press releases, blog posts, sales materials, etc.
- Manage CMS and add basic web content.
- Work with web development group for site changes, SEO maintenance, etc.
- Work with Adword’s specialist on monthly budget, direction and KPI’s.
- Management of A/B testing on web creative.
- Manage media schedule and placement.
- Maintain organization of all creative assets.
- Conduct competitive analysis and keep sales team up to date on changes.
- Answer limited web based emails with approved messaging.
- Misc support as needed by department.
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, business or communications.
- 3-5 years experience in marketing
- A minimum of 2 years experience in digital marketing.
- Strong writing, grammar and oral communication skills for both a consumer and trade audience.
- Proficient in social media regarding posting and driving likes and followers with FB, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, Houzz, etc.
- Understanding and experience with SEO, SEM, PPC, etc.
- Experience with WordPress or similar platform.
- Understanding of keyword development and management.
- Experience writing sales communications, collateral, web copy, digital posts, and/or news releases.
- Strong understanding of basic marketing principles.
- Able to organize and prioritize work assignments while handling multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and ability to work well within a deadline-driven environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent teamwork and positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, flexible.
- Interest in cooking, grilling, food is a plus.