For when you want to mix up your normal burger routine. These ingredients make 8 burgers and thanks to Eric B. for the recipe!
- 2 (15.5 oz.) can black beans
- 1 whole green bell pepper
- 1 whole white onion
- 6 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 Tbsp cumin
- 1½ C bread crumbs
- Set your Memphis Wood Fire Grill to 375 degrees F.
- Drain and rinse both cans of black beans. Pour into a medium size bowl.
- Mash beans with a fork into a paste.
- Finley chop bell pepper, onion, and garlic and stir into bowl with mashed beans.
- In a separate bowl, mix egg, chili powder and cumin.
- Stir egg mixture into the mashed beans. Mix in bread crumbs until the is mixture sticky and holds a patty form.
- Divide mixture into 8 patties.
- Place patties on baking sheet and cook on the grill for about 10 minutes on each side.
Memphis Black Bean Burgers
Calories per serving:
Fat per serving: