- 1lb. Chicken wings …. No, 2lb … No, 3lb …. Yes, they are that good! (We like Smart Chicken brand, they are packed with trimmed wings and dummies, ready for seasoning.)
- Generous sprinkling of McCormick’s Grill Mates – Fiery 5 Pepper
- Garlic powder
- Light grind of course salt
- Medium grind of black pepper
1) Season both sides of the chicken.
2) Place in ziploc bag overnight (if you have time, or just throw ‘em on the grill!!)
3) Set Memphis Wood Fire Grill temperature to 375° F (toggle button to actual, you should see 375° in about 10 minutes).
4) Place chicken on hot grill (main cooking surface, upper racks). Convection cooking will produce the same results throughout the cooking chamber.
5) Cook for 45-55 minutes until crisp, flipping once. (Always cook with the hood closed! The Memphis Wood Fire Grill operates indirectly with convection fans.)
6) Eat as is or dip in your favorite sauce and enjoy!
(Not a Deep Fried) Memphis Grills Chicken Wing
Calories per serving:
Fat per serving: