- 1lb. Chicken wings …. No, 2lb … No, 3lb …. Yes, they are that good! (We like Smart Chicken brand, they are packed with trimmed wings and dummies, ready for seasoning.)
- Generous sprinkling of McCormick’s Grill Mates – Fiery 5 Pepper
- Garlic powder
- Light grind of course salt
- Medium grind of black pepper
- Season both sides of the chicken.
- Place in ziploc bag overnight... if you have time, or just throw ‘em on the grill!
- Set Memphis Wood Fire Grill temperature to 375 degrees F (toggle button to actual, you should see 375 degrees F in about 10 minutes).
- Place chicken on hot grill (main cooking surface, upper racks). Convection cooking will produce the same results throughout the cooking chamber.
- Cook for 45-55 minutes until crisp, flipping once. (Always cook with the hood closed! The Memphis Wood Fire Grill operates indirectly with convection fans.)
- Eat as is or dip in your favorite sauce and enjoy!
(Not a Deep Fried) Memphis Grills Chicken Wing
Calories per serving:
Fat per serving: